Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: The restrooms in my office...

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would have been so funny...not only seeing two old ladies stinking up the bathroom...but seeing you take a shit in the men's bathroom...hehe...a guy walks into the bathroom and sees feet under the stall door...takes a closer look and sees they are high heels...hehe...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm like cherriepez, I can't take a shit in public bathrooms either. Even where I worked, I couldn't. Somehow I managed to hold it until I got home LOL!!

  3. #23
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
    a guy walks into the bathroom and sees feet under the stall door...takes a closer look and sees they are high heels...hehe...</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Just another day at 'The Factory'.

    (is it 'The Factory' or just 'Factory'?)

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 14, 2002 10:59 AM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    It's neither...it's 'Homo Haven'...

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its The Factory...

    now tell wes you had a good time
    so that he feels like a homophobe...


    dems good at karaoke [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a cute little kitty...heeeeeere kitty kitty kitty...

  7. #27
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    when i see someone taking a shit in a public restroom, my favorite thing to do is turn the lights off when i leave, so they must sit there in complete darkness until someone comes in or they must get up themselves and feel around the room for it. hahahahahahha!!! i laugh just thinking about it!

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Noone votes for me...

  9. #29
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    That is funny!

    Do it today at work ek3! Do it now! SOMEONE must be in there! If you do it I'll vote for you!

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    gnosis...I miss you...and I love you...

    gnosis I'm here for you
    All those times of night when you just hurt me
    And just run out with that other fella
    Baby I knew about it, I just didn't care
    You just don't understand how much I love you do you?
    I'm here for you

    I'm not out to go out and cheat on you all night
    Just like you did baby but that's all right
    Hey, I love you anyway
    And I'm still gonna be here for you 'till my dying day baby
    Right now, I'm just in so much pain baby
    Coz you just won't come back to me
    Will you? Just come back to me

    (Lonely)
    Yes gnosis my heart is lonely
    (Lonely)
    My heart hurts gnosis
    (Lonely)
    Yes I feel pain too
    gnosis please

    This time instead just come to my bed
    And baby just don't let, don't let me go

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •